Thursday, November 15, 2007

HW35: Goodbye blogger.

Dear Readers,

I have learned a lot about maintaining the blog and completing the assignments over the past 13 weeks. I've learned a lot about the timeliness involved in updating a blog every day. I hope that someone can read some of my blogs and be influenced to read from more sources that they are accustomed to. By comparing news that they hear from different sources with different credibilities, it can help provide for a well-rounded opinion. After this class is over, I think I'll be deleting this blog and discontinuing to post. I have concluded that blogging, although undoubtedly interesting, is not for me. However, I respect and admire those who have worked to improve the world of blogging and increase its audience.

Thanks,

AndrewReynolds

1 comment:

Tracy Mendham said...

Andrew, I'll be sorry to see the blog go, but that ephemeral nature of the Internet is part of what makes it dynamic and fun...as well as the diversity of perspectives that you note in your post.